We Respect Your Privacy
The privacy of our clients, employees and applicants, are very important to us. Any information provided to EQS, Inc. will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used or shared in ways you have consented to. EQS, Inc. will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease your personal information to any third party. We will do our very best to protect the security and privacy of your information.
Collection And Use Of Information
EQS, Inc. collects and uses personal information to respond to requests for information. Your personal information will only be used or shared to fulfill your request. EQS, Inc. collects personal information when you:
• Subscribe to newsletters or utilize our website to seek employment or employees. Your e-mail address is collected and will only be used to send you the newsletter(s) or the services you have requested. You may subscribe or unsubscribe from our e-mail communications at any time.
• Request for EQS, Inc. staffing services. Information such as name, e-mail address, phone number, physical address, and company-related information may be requested.
• Contact EQS, Inc. with a question or suggestion in which we collect your name, e-mail address, and any comments you have. We only use this information to respond to and/or resolve your question or concern.
• Apply for employment with EQS, Inc.. We ask you to submit your contact information and resume. This information will only be used to evaluate your qualifications for the desired position and possibly to contact you for further information. Your information will not be made available to outside companies or entities.
• Upon accessing our website, we may give you the option of submitting other information, such as company name, title, and how you heard about EQS, Inc.. This information is requested to assist us in further understanding our clients’ needs.
We treat all information you provide as confidential. We may release certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves. We may be required to provide personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. Unless prevented by law, we will notify you prior to the release of such information. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we believe to be unlawful.
Security Of Personal Information
EQS, Inc. uses a variety of ways to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. (For example, we use Internet and network security technology to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing any personal information transmitted to or from EQS, Inc.. We only provide access to your personal information to EQS, Inc. employees and other authorized parties on a “need to know” basis.)
If you have any questions or complaints regarding our personal information handling practices and policies, please contact our EQS, Inc. office.